Mid-Columbia Fire and Rescue is governed by a Board of Directors, elected at-large by registered voters within the district. Board members serve a three year term in office. Board meetings are generally held on the third Monday of each month at the district main fire station located at 1400 W. 8th Street in The Dalles. Occasionally, the Board Meeting date or location will change and the change will be publicly announced. Board meetings are open to the public. Here are your current board members and the dates their terms expire.
Position Board Member Term Expires
1. Tom Ashmore June 30, 2019
2. Kathy Schwartz June 30, 2021
3. Robin Miles June 30, 2019
4. David Jacobs June 30, 2021
5. Dick Schaffeld June 30, 2019